Monday, August 15, 2011

LAZY BONES

The title of this post is LAZY BONES, wanna know why? coz I am a lazy bones for not updating this blog as much as I should (bet u have blog dejavu right now because so many ppl say this on their blogs)
but I got my very first follower today and I am super chuffed, I know most of my veiws are random, usually people come across this blog when googling living bridge which I blogged about a few posts back.
Dont get me wrong, there are people who have viewed it and and left sweet comments and thats what I blog for, sure I like to have a place where I can spew words and images and focus some of my energy but really I could make a journal or some shiz like that as a creative outlet. but that doesnt have the ability to be seen by thousands of like minded people. I love that mostly the blog world is one big love in, obv there are haters but for every toe rag tryin to shoot us down there will surely be 5 lovelys who are feelin our vibes.
Well this do be the most I have written on this blog, I just moved to Port Douglas which is in tropical North Queensland so here are some pics of life in porty and some of the journey up.

keep on keepin on xoxox

























All of these pictures are taken by me, most are edited on the iphone instagram app. Hope you like them, dont give a shit if u dont. welcome to use any of these but let me get my props yeah?

3 comments:

  1. updating your blog is boring! skating isn't. nuff said! anddddd my belt said it would for sure be your best friend.

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very true. oh booyah a new best friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on keepin on is right, eventually people will come round. I had my blog for liiiike forever before I actually made any friends...most of which I've lost now (to laziness) so don't be me!

    find me on tumblr friend, but I'll be on here still, at least, as long as I dont have a real job.

    ReplyDelete